ASC Metals holds a wide range of aluminium in stock
We stock a wide range of standard sizes - click through the list on the right to view the most commonly requested items. We can also offer many non-standard products on request.
We provide a guillotining service of sheet and plate up to 10mm thick and up to 4m long, a plate-sawing service of up to 150mm thick and up to 3m long, and a tube/bar cutting service up to 400mm diameter. We can design and produce special aluminium extrusions for your specific applications, and anodising, polishing and powder coating finishes can also be arranged. To protect sheet surfaces, we can cover them in standard 2thou or 4thou thick poly-coating.
- Lightweight with high strength/weight ratio
- Corrosion resistant
- Electrically/thermally conductive
- Non-magnetic and non-combustible
- Non-toxic and impervious
- Aesthetically pleasing with a wide range of surface finishes
- Good for decorative, functional or structural purposes
- Very malleable and easily machined
- Aluminium is available in a wide range of alloys to suit different applications